Inspection and auction details
Auction location: On Site
Renovated Brick Home with Extra Income - R4 Zoning, Within 500m To All Important Amenities!
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Owner instruction is clear - SELL MY HOME, so don't miss this opportunity!!
An excellent opportunity still exists to purchase this newly renovated 3-bedroom large brick home. Located within 200m to Hampden Park Public School, 200m to Woolworth shopping centre, 450m to Lakemba train station and close to all other important amenities. Some of its standout features include:
- Newly renovated brick home with extra income, bonus outbuilding/teenagers retreat, R4 High Residential Zoning, 544sqm land and 300-500m to all important amenities
- 3 spacious bedrooms, formal lounge, large kitchen, 2 bathrooms & 2 toilets
- Large pergola, Air-conditioning, down-lights throughout, solid timber floor and high ceiling
- Large pergola for family to entertain, large front and backyard and 2 car spaces
- Ideal family home or great investments, currently rented for $650 per week
- All this and much moreInspection is highly recommended!!
PROPERTY: 16A Hampden Road, Lakemba NSW 2195
INSPECTION: Saturday's 2:00 to 2:30PM
AUCTION: Saturday 30/06/2018 at 2:30PM
For more information contact M Kamal Ali (Lic. Agent) on 0422 123 347
- Air Conditioning
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Polished Timber Floor
- Secure Parking
544m² / 0.13 acres
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.