Inspection and auction details
Auction location: On Site
FINAL CALL - AUCTION THIS SATURDAY - LARGE BRICK HOME OR DUPLEX SITE (S. T.C.A)
- 4 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 3 Cars
Final Call - Auction This Saturday at 2:30PM - WILL BE SOLD AT AUCTION, so don't miss this opportunity!!!
An excellent opportunity exists to purchase this ultra-modern and nicely refurbished large 3- 4 bedroom family home in a quiet sought-after location with an opportunity to build your dream duplex homes (S.T.C.A).
Ideally located and only minutes' walk to Punchbowl train station, local schools and shops, making this the ideal family home or investment. We highly recommend you inspect to appreciate.
Some of its standout features Include:
- Very presentable solid brick home, potential Duplex Site, frontage 16.15m, Land size 563sqm approx
- Ideal for a large family or great investment, with potential rental return of $700 Per Week approx
- 3-4 Large bedrooms 3 with air-conditioning and 4 built-in-robes
- Modern formal lounge, separate living and dining area
- As new gourmet kitchen accentuated by 40mm stone benchtop, glossy cupboards, stainless steel appliances and plenty of storage
- Immaculate as new bathroom with 2 toilets and internal laundry
- Rear outdoor kitchen facilities and beautiful backyard for family to entertain
- Lock up garage/rumpus room, covered carport and secured carspaces
- Extra features: Air-condoning, downlights, external storeroom, solar panels & security shutters
- With too many features to list, this property is a must to inspect
ADDRESS: 63 Gowrie Ave, Punchbowl NSW 2196
FINAL INSPECTION: This Saturday 1:45PM to 2:30PM
AUCTION: On-Site: This Saturday, 28th April 2018 at 2:30PM
Please call M Kamal Ali on 0422 123 347 and don't miss out on this excellent opportunity!!
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Secure Parking
563m² / 0.14 acres
1 garage space, 1 carport space and 1 off street park
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.