Inspection and auction details
Auction location: On Site
BRICK BEAUTY R4 ZONING RENOVATERS DELIGHT!
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
Offering a rare opportunity to acquire a property in a highly sought after street Rossmore Ave', this full brick home is only minutes away from Punchbowl primary school, St Jeromes catholic school & church, Punchbowl station with a Proposed upgrade to the Metro - completion 2024 approx. and Broadway Shopping Plaza.
Some key features include:
- 2 good sized bedrooms + study room at rear
- Separate lounge and dining rooms
- Original kitchen and bathroom
- Separate toilet, internal laundry facilities
- Zoned R4, potential re-zoning
- Land size 391 sqm approx - high side of the street
- Driveway access to level backyard
- Fantastic opportunity for that 1st home buyer looking to enter the market, astute investor or developer
- Owners instructions are CLEAR - Sell the property.
Address: 66 Rossmore Ave, Punchbowl NSW 2196
Inspection: Saturday's 12:30pm - 1:00pm
Auction: On-site Saturday 19th May 2018 at 1:00pm
Contact John Yatman on 0423 344 868 for further details
391m² / 0.1 acres
2 off street parks
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.